Monday 13 December 2010

Akshay Kumar in string bikini: Bollywood hunk strips down to blue speedos for a sexy shower scene

Akshay Kumar in the smallest speedos on screen. so freakin' hot. See earlier post here.

Akshay Kumar in Suhaag converted many a man... 

And he knows it. And he talks about his sexy shower scene. AND he did it after he was famous and successful. Not like anyone forced him. 

THANK YOU GOD. And Akshay Kumar. Aka Hari Om Bhatia aka yummmm



Hot Indian men, shirtless Bollywood hunks, sexiest male models only at https://shirtlessbollywoodmen.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice screen grabs! :-)

    Seeing Akki in speedos always brings back memories of the time in 1993, when in my early teens, I was crazy lucky enough to see Akki in person. This was in a hotel pool in Jaipur, and yes, the dude wore slim fit speedos which showed his robustly athletic physique to perfection. :-)

    So this was before he hit marquee fame with Mohra, MKTA, Suhaag and the likes. But I'd seen Khiladi, Saugandh, Mr Bond (the latter two which I watched after Khiladi, and only to see Akshay!) :-) and was already a major fan.

    So I had gone for a swim around mid afternoon, had the indoor pool at the hotel pretty much to myself till Akshay showed up. I think I swallowed quite some water when I saw him, couldn't quite believe it was him initially. :-) Was way too shy then to say Hi to him--- really regret that still.

    Had no camera or mobile with me those days else I would have tried to get a photo for sure. But man, got quite a fabulous sight that afternoon. :-) Akshay from the early 90s through the early 2000s just defined earthy, rugged machismo. Had oodles of swag, naturally fit and athletic, muscular yet lithe. And the best part was, he was unabashed about his body hair unlike the hyper manscaped and artificially bulked up stars of today.

    ReplyDelete